Re: Free Linux Driver Development!

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 10:24:50 EST

Greg KH napsal(a):
On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 08:08:32PM +0100, Miguel Ojeda wrote:
On 2/4/07, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just let me know if you are interested in participating, and what types
of devices you wish to write drivers for (USB, PCI, network, etc.)
I would like to participate; however, for people who is not at USA
(say, Europe), are there fair chances to get samples of devices to
work with?

Not all of the companies asking for this work are in the US, so I don't
see any reason why we should limit our developers to just one country,
that wouldn't be very fair...

Just let me know what types of devices you are interested in working on.

Then, I want to be involved too. I'm interested in PCI and network devices.

thanks,
--
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby/ Jiri Slaby
faculty of informatics, masaryk university, brno, cz