Re: 2.6.20-rc6-mm3

From: Daniel Walker
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 18:35:46 EST

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 00:28 +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> actually, i quoted what you said:
>
> | If we change the current "timer" entry to be listed as "lapic-timer"
> | and not "IO-APIC-edge" (or one of the other names) and replace it with
> | the count from LOC
>
> this is a pretty clear sentence, i dont think i misunderstood anything
> about it. If i did, please point it out specifically.

Geez , man I've corrected this statement already .. Why don't you quote
the corrections. Your not listening cause your ignoring everything I
said after this, and accepting only my first statement and rejecting
everything else.. Like you want this to descend into a melee .

Last and final correction. I'm saying drop the timer entry, which means
drop the call to request_irq() for irq0 . Add lines for lapic-timer
which take the place of LOC..

Daniel