Git backlight subsystem tree

From: Richard Purdie
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 21:30:59 EST

I'm thinking of more officially volunteering to maintain the Linux
backlight class/subsystem and have been trying to sort out the various
pending patches. I've made a backlight tree available as:

http://git.o-hand.com/?p=linux-rpurdie-backlight;a=shortlog;h=for-mm

(or git://git.o-hand.com/linux-rpurdie-backlight)

This has a for-mm branch containing the backlight patches I've sorted
out so far. I still have some others left to deal with which are
probably more invasive and will need discussion and testing which I'll
send some mails about soon.

I'm planning to setup an LED drivers/class tree too, I have a couple of
pending patches for that.

Cheers,

Richard