Re: Kbuild change breaks the ppc64 build

From: Oleg Verych
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 07:27:29 EST

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 04:00:03AM -0800, David Miller wrote:
> From: Paul Mackerras <paulus@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:10:54 +1100
[]
> Linus and Oleg tried to fix it with various subsequent changes
> to scripts/Kbuild.include, but it's still broken.

And Roland McGrath, but it turned to be very bad.

Maybe you have older set of fixes. I have x86-64 and i386 built,
though with make 3.81(debian).

But it may be ppc specific, as

CFLAGS += $(call cc-option,-mcpu=970)
else
CFLAGS += $(call cc-option,-mcpu=power4)

may be turned to be options without spaces (make V=1)!

____