Found trivial error in linux-headers-2.6.17-11-generic/include/linux/tty.h

From: Milan Markovic
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 06:42:43 EST

I upgraded the kernel on my Kubuntu 6.10 to 2.6.17-11-generic and had
a lot of trouble compiling my softmodem driver.
Apparently it was, among others, because of a mistake in kernel-headers
this is what I've found in tty.h

$ cat -n /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.17-11-generic/include/linux/tty.h
| grep Define -C 3
83 */
84 #define TTY_NORMAL 0
85 #define TTY_BREAK 1
86 #Define Tty_Frame 2
87 #define TTY_PARITY 3
88 #define TTY_OVERRUN 4
89

I don't know whether it is Ubuntu-related error, or it came from the
top, and I wasn't really sure to whom should I address this error
report.
Hope this will help.

Greetings,