Re: unfixed regression in 2.6.20-rc6 (since 2.6.19)

From: Rainer Weikusat
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 12:10:48 EST

Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 03:30:22PM +0100, Rainer Weikusat wrote:

[...]

>> If you want to fix it only if you can claim to have written the code,
>> fine.
>
> I do not claim I have rewritten the code, if you look, you get full
> authorship credit for this fix, I just say I restructured it a bit.

You have rewritten it to match set of popular beliefs I consider to be
misguided. This means _you_ are the author of this code and all I can
to is to basically accept that you have the power to force your
beliefs on others and I haven't. So be it. Could this be the end of
this useless discussion?