Re: [ANNOUNCE] d80211 based driver for Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

From: James Ketrenos
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 14:18:08 EST

Hesse, Christian wrote:
On Saturday 10 February 2007 14:23, Hesse, Christian wrote:
On Friday 09 February 2007 22:12, James Ketrenos wrote:
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new driver for the
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection adapter.
Oh, I forgot one note: "make patch_kernel" is terribly broken. Any chance to get this fixed soon?

I've put up a new version of iwlwifi (0.0.6) with significant changes to the patch_kernel scripts as well as including Pavel's patch to KSRC.

I performed some build testing with 2.6.18 and wireless-dev @ commit f66e5aaa88c1c0a7ee6c6427d6535ed8afd35427 (Jan 8).

http://intellinuxwireless.org/?n=downloads

Let me know if it is still breaking.

Thanks,