Re: [patch] build error: allnoconfig fails on mincore/swapper_space

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 12:59:37 EST

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Randy Dunlap wrote:

> so, are we going to get a revert of 42da9cbd3eedde33a42acc2cb06f454814cf5de0 ?
> Has that been requested? or are there other plans?

It should be fixed now (I had patches from Nick, but got sidetracked by
trying to fix metacity for the gnome people).

I've pushed out, but mirroring delays mean that unless you use
master.kernel.org you'll need to wait a bit. I think Nick cc'd the kernel
mailing list, though, so you can look for subjects containing "mincore" if
you need it fixed before that.

Linus