Linux 2.6.21-rc2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 00:16:40 EST

Oh well.. I'm not very proud of this, because quite frankly, -rc2 has way
more changes than I really like.

And yeah, it's largely my fault, because I simply missed a V4L/DVB merge
that came in before the merge window closed, but since I didn't notice it
didn't make -rc1, and as such it got merged late and is in -rc2 instead.

But because I'll flail around wildly and rather blame anything else than
my own incompetence, I'll just claim that all the other kernel developers
have been irresponsible, and caused -rc2 to be bigger than needed. In some
areas (you know who you are) it may even be true..

Apart from the V4L/DVB merge, we've got a late PARISC update, and a number
of driver updates (ata, networking, usb) changes. Along with the normal
smattering of random stuff (core networking, selinux, infiniband, agp,
mips, arm).

Anyway, I really hope the thing starts calming down now, and everybody
should take a hard look at the regressions lists that Adrian has started
sending out. We already fixed some of them, but there is more to go..

Thanks,

Linus