How to copy a page to another page completely?

From: Yu-Chen Wu
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 12:49:54 EST

Hi all,
I tried "memcpy","__copy_to_user",and "__copy_to_user_inatomic",etc.
The destination is BIO's bio_vec->page (the page should be in userspace),
the source is a page of my modules;
I get the addresses of the both pages from kmap() or kmap_atomic() then pass
to "memcpy" or "__copy_to_user" or "__copy_to_user_inatomic".
If the method can work, the buffer of userspace process will have the
context of the page of my module.
There is a problem that the context of buffer is incomplete when first run,
and the problem will disappear when run more time.
How to copy a page to another page completely?

THX