Re: + stupid-hack-to-make-mainline-build.patch added to -mm tree

From: Dan Hecht
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 16:39:34 EST

On 03/07/2007 01:40 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 13:07 -0800, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
That would certainly be ideal. We'll look at the xen, vmi, lguest and
kvm paravirtualized time models and see how much they really have in
common. I'm a bit curious about how vmi's time events make their way
back into the system.

By the crude mechanism I'm fighting.

Hmm? They make there way back via interrupts. How is that crude?