NVidia early quirk repair patch bug

From: Quinn Storm
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 23:28:07 EST

In attempting to fix some issues with my system, I was pulling patches from
the kernel git tree, and I discovered that this patch (
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=fe69933652562f093ccde600cecf234930c01932 )
is malformed on i386, specifically the line:

+ if (acpi_table_parse(ACPI_SIG_HPET, nvidia_hpet_check) {

should read

+ if (acpi_table_parse(ACPI_SIG_HPET, nvidia_hpet_check)) {

I know someone else would have caught this, but I figured since I was doing
this I'd post about it.

btw, thanks for the wonderful work guys, wanted to mention bcm43xx finally
works properly on 2.6.21-rc3 w/ my 4311