Re: Keyboard stops working after *lock [Was: 2.6.21-rc2-mm1]

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 12:11:25 EST

On 3/9/07, Jiri Slaby <jirislaby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if this is related, but my notebook keyboard doesn't emit
numbers with numlock (not even directly Fn+blue number) anymore with
-rc3 (note that LED is flashing when numlock is on). I think -rc2
worked fine (I'm going to check this too). It's Asus M6R, similar
(except wi-fi) to for example yenya's model here:
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/m6r/

Ignore this, it's deux ex machina, it works now.

regards,
--
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby/ Jiri Slaby
faculty of informatics, masaryk university, brno, cz