rsdl 30 on 2.6.20.2 breaks user space usb

From: Andreas Jellinghaus
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 06:17:14 EST

with plain 2.6.20.2 I get events / called from udev for /proc/bus/usb devices.
with rsdl 0.30 added to the kernel I no longer get called for those devices
(but I do get called for the new /dev/usbdev devices - except that I can't use
them).

any idea why and what to do? might be related to a race condition.

I can also provide kernel config, dmesg, etc. whatever.
system is x86 with ubuntu edgy installed. I noticed the problem
with openct - the udev helper doesn't get spawned with the rsdl
kernel, while it does get spawned with the normal kernel.

Regards, Andreas