Re: RSDL v0.31

From: Gabriel C
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 13:44:54 EST

AshMilsted wrote:
Con Kolivas writes:

Here are full patches for rsdl 0.31 for various base kernels. A full announce with a fresh -mm series will follow...

http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/staircase-deadline/2.6.20.3-rsdl-0.31.patch
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/staircase-deadline/2.6.21-rc3-sched-rsdl-0.31.patch
http://ck.kolivas.org/patches/staircase-deadline/2.6.21-rc3-mm2-rsdl-0.31.patch

--
-ck

Hi, I tried to send this before but I'm not sure it got through.
All I wanted to say was that this version does not improve my
problem with Wengophone (tested with 2.6.21-rc4). Otherwise it

Wengophone does not really work fine on 'Linux' yet with whatever kernel.

The Linux version has a lot problems ( AFAIK all known by the Wengophone devels )

seems to run fine. I won't be able to test anything new for
about a month, but I guess by then it'll be perfect anyway :)

Ash