Re: Keyboard stops working after *lock [Was: 2.6.21-rc2-mm1]

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 11:46:07 EST

Alan Stern napsal(a):
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007, Jiri Slaby wrote:

Alan Stern napsal(a):
In drivers/usb/host/uhci-q.c, near the start is a function named
uhci_fsbr_on(). Put a "return" statement right at its beginning so that
the function doesn't do anything. Does that make any difference?
Yes, it works.

Okay. Take out that extra "return" statement and revert the WARN_ON, and
try this patch. I don't like it because it adds extra PCI bus overhead to
the driver, but if some systems need it then there's no choice.

Yes, I'm proud to let you know, that it solves the problem :).

thanks a lot,
--
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby/ Jiri Slaby
faculty of informatics, masaryk university, brno, cz

Hnus <hnus@xxxxxxxxxx> is an alias for /dev/null