unify encoding of files in Documentation

From: Till Maas
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 20:08:28 EST

--nextPart5472264.ica1RRm8TC

Hiyas,

at the moment, some file in Documentation are utf-8 encoded and some are=20
latin1 encoded. Therefore I propose to change the default encoding to utf-8=
,=20
because this is the encoding that may current linux distributions use.

I can send a patch, if required. If you want to change the encoding of a fi=
le=20
from latin1 to utf-8 you can use recode:

recode latin1..utf-8 file.txt

This changes the encoding in place.

Regards,
Till