Re: [RFC 0/8] Cpuset aware writeback

From: Ethan Solomita
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 17:12:12 EST

Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Ethan Solomita wrote:

Hi Christoph -- has anything come of resolving the NFS / OOM concerns that
Andrew Morton expressed concerning the patch? I'd be happy to see some
progress on getting this patch (i.e. the one you posted on 1/23) through.

Peter Zilkstra addressed the NFS issue. I will submit the patch again as soon as the writeback code stabilizes a bit.

I'm pinging to see if this has gotten anywhere. Are you ready to resubmit? Do we have the evidence to convince Andrew that the NFS issues are resolved and so this patch won't obscure anything?

Thanks,
-- Ethan