Re: [linux-usb-devel] possible USB regression with 2.6.21-rc4: iPoddoesn't work

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 09:44:38 EST

Tino Keitel wrote:
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 17:15:53 -0400, Alan Stern wrote:

[...]

The lack of messages from the iPod seems to indicate that the hub isn't
working right. You could try plugging the iPod into a different hub or
directly into the computer. Or maybe into a different port of that hub.

Uh, I think I found the reason for the strange behaviour at
shutdown/suspend. When I unload the usblp module, then the iPod is
recognized.

And that's not the case with 2.6.20?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>