Re: [uml-devel] [RFC] UML kernel & rootfs bundle with every kernelrelease ?

From: Antoine Martin
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 11:43:56 EST

Jeff Dike wrote:
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 01:22:00PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
There are patches floating around for a UML frame buffer device.
Gerd Kraxel^H^H^H^H^H^HHoffmann did one using plain X11, which worked
great when I gave it a try.

I suggest taking a look at Gerd's patches. IIRC, he posted them to lkml
last year.

I have Gerd's patch sitting in my tree, but it's never really worked
for me, so I haven't pushed it.
Yep, I tried them and it didn't work for me either, I'll try again though.

Antoine