Re: 2.6.20.4: NETDEV WATCHDOG and lockups

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 18:07:35 EST

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
Please see http://nerdbynature.de/bits/2.6.20.4/ for details for both
hosts and feel free to ask for more details. Although both boxes are in
production we'll be happy test more bootoptions/patches and the like.

Where is the info from before you changed to "noapic"? Or were the
machines always using XT-PIC for all the interrupts???

Who, didn't notice the XT-PIC in /proc/interrupts. From the count of your questionmarks I figure it's a bad thing then?

@Malte, do we still have this information around?

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #63:

not properly grounded, please bury computer