Re: IRQ splitting

From: Mark Hounschell
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 09:23:30 EST

Jiri Kosina wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>
>> My question is whether it is possible that eth0's interrupts go to CPU0
>
> Documentation/IRQ-affinity.txt

There is nothing in there tells ya how to get them off the same IRQ.
That has to be done first usually be moving one of them to another
slot/bus. Then Documentation/IRQ-affinity.txt can be referenced.

Somehow I think Jan already knew that and really wants to know
how to keep them from sharing the same irq without having to
change slot assignments. I know I would.

Mark