Re: Question: half-duplex and full-duplex serial driver

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 18:39:46 EST

Mockern wrote:
Hi,

Could you help me please, how can my serial driver to work in half-duplex and full-duplex mode?

Thank you

Since you don't seem to have gotten an answer, and while this is probably the wrong list for your question, I can give you a pointer which may help.

The communications program "kermit" can do this, google for the source, or try kermit.columbia.edu first, and read the source to see how they do it. I'm reasonably sure ioctl() is the answer, but that's choice three for your research.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc