Re: [OT] the shortest thread of LKML !

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 18:57:27 EST

Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:02:10PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
Please nobody reply to his posting, I'm shit-canning this thread from
the start as it's nothing but flame fodder.

He forgot the most important thing: there are *many* "benevolent dictators",
all with their own domain of excellence ;-)

Good catch, David, you're like a spider on a web waiting for the naive
intruder !

Posted several days too early for April Fool...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>