Re: need help

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Sun Apr 08 2007 - 14:08:09 EST

vjn wrote:
in my project i want to code the kernel such that when i plugged my usb it
should ask for password and check it in the kernel space . can anyone help
me

I think the correct solution is to use an excrypted mount, and issue the mount command manually with the question in user space. There's no code to ask for input, nor anyway to positively decide which connected terminal is the terminal to ask.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>