Re: [RFC, PATCH 1/3] introduce SYS_CLONE_MASK

From: Robin Holt
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 13:31:29 EST

OK. I just got the OK from management. The system we were booting was
for research only. We had NR_CPUS=num_online_cpus()=4096 which were
non-hyperthreaded. With no attached I/O and the tweak I originally
posted plus one change Jack has already gotten accepted, the machine
booted in approx 12 minutes.

Thanks,
Robin