Re: 2.6.21-rc5 from fc7-rc2 problems

From: Stephen Clark
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 16:42:53 EST

Chuck Ebbert wrote:

Stephen Clark wrote:

Hello,

I have just tried booting the fc7-rc2 live cd on 2 of my laptops and it
failed on both.

FC7 test4 will be out any day now. Please test that -- test2 is ancient
now.

Ok I'll try that when it comes out - I was actually using the livecd version will the new version
have a livecd also?

Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Ben Franklin)

"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." (Thomas Jefferson)