Re: Kaffeine problem with CFS

From: S.ÃaÄlar Onur
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 17:10:53 EST

18 Nis 2007 Ãar tarihinde, Ingo Molnar ÅunlarÄ yazmÄÅtÄ:
> * S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > - schedule();
> > + msleep(1);
> >
> > which Ingo sends me to try also has the same effect on me. I cannot
> > reproduce hangs anymore with that patch applied top of CFS while one
> > console checks out SVN repos and other one compiles a small test
> > software.
>
> great! Could you please unapply the hack above and try the proper fix
> below, does this one solve the hangs too?

Instead of that one, i tried CFSv3 and i cannot reproduce the hang anymore,
Thanks!...

Cheers
--
S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!