Re: [mmc] alternative TI FM MMC/SD driver for 2.6.21-rc7

From: Fabio Comolli
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 04:31:46 EST

+1

On 4/20/07, Brad Campbell <brad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alex Dubov wrote:
> Have you looked at the last version (0.8)? It fixed all outstanding issues (as far as I know).

Seconded. I've been running Alex's latest driver since its release. I routinely suspend/resume
60-100 times between boots to S3 and disk, I've suspended with cards in the socket and I've tested
it using SD and MMC .. I've not been able to fault it now. In fact, checking my mail archives, my
last reported bug was on the 17th of Feb and it has been rock solid since. I just don't think about
it anymore, it simply works...

Brad