Re: [mmc] alternative TI FM MMC/SD driver for 2.6.21-rc7

From: Alex Dubov
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 07:23:36 EST

> I have submitted my version only after I have failed to find a stable
> version of your driver for the current kernel. If there is one, just
> post link to the patch. If not, let's make one.

As I already said, I'm not aware of any issues with version 0.8 of the driver. If you have any
problems with it, I'll be glad to fix them.

The version in question was recently committed into the -mm tree. Otherwise, it's available from
the project's website for a couple of months now:

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5510