Re: [ANNOUNCE] battery2 git repository

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 19:47:31 EST

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 03:29:02 +0400
Anton Vorontsov <cbou@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can get it using "git clone --reference linux-2.6 \
> git://git.infradead.org/users/cbou/battery2-2.6.git" command.

I added this to the -mm lineup.

Welcome to git. This means that nobody looks at your code any more and you
get free rein to experiment with interesting innovations in VFS, MM and
security in the mainline kernel (well, not really - Linus does squint at
the diffstat).

But we do have a general problem that code which travels the
developer->git->mainline route is not getting sufficient review. Please be
aware of this, and be as pushy as you like in sending your changes out to
mailing lists (including linux-kernel) to get them reviewed.

If you don't think they have received adequate review then send them again,
and shout at people - we'd all admire that.

Thanks.