Re: [linux-dvb] Re: Critical points about kernel 2.6.21 andpseudo-authorities

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 07:33:19 EST

Uwe,

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 13:02 +0200, Uwe Bugla wrote:
> > stupid and utmost hypocritic excuse for bare naked incompatibility, dumbness,
> > wrong solidarity, kiddishness and technical incompetence.
> > soap in Andrew Morton's face with this enourmous threat of incompetence,
> > kiddishness, incompatibility, hypocricy, lies, stigmatisations, stubbornness,
> > lack of experience, pre-pubertarian behaviour, fascistoid opinion
> > dictatorship as part of a deep immature anti-democratic and reactionary personality
> > structure.
> > > then this is nothing but a gesture full of lies (somehow typical for
> > this Brazilian fascistoid opinion block head dictator), but it simply shows
> > does obey to such a stupid reactionary idiot and let his face soap in by
> > this dirty Brazilian hypocrite instead of giving contributions at least a
> > is nothing but a real personified ape or disease.
> betwwen stupid Chehab and me about my almost excellent dst-deselection patch contributions.
> I swear I never stumbled over such an utomst stubborn, stupid and
> horrible idiot in my whole year lasting Linux experience, and I
> thought I could not trust my eyes when I saw what incredible crap work
> was pushed into mainline by the signature of this
> incredible and horrible team chief from Brazil.

what do you want to achieve with these disgusting and annoying ad
hominem attacks ?

You disqualify yourself with your outrageous and embarrassing rants. Do
you really believe that your behaviour is in any way competent, grown up
and appropriate ?

Before you accuse others of missing human skills, you might go and check
your own.

Welcome to my killfile.

tglx