Re: VMware, x86_64 and 2.6.21.

From: Marcos Pinto
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 02:51:07 EST

I'm having the same problem. I think it has to do with timer problems...
Does /sbin/hwclock --show freeze your box? It "sometimes" works on
mine, but it more often than not locks it hard (especially as user,
not root) with no hints in syslog or anywhere else as to what
happened. This is a turion x2 with nvidia mcp51