Re: 2.6.22 -mm merge plans: slub

From: Christoph Lameter
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 12:46:21 EST

Hmmmm...There are a gazillion configs to choose from. It works fine with
cell_defconfig. If I switch to 2 processors I can enable SLUB if I switch
to 4 I cannot.

I saw some other config weirdness like being unable to set SMP if SLOB is
enabled with some configs. This should not work and does not work but
the menus are then vanishing and one can still configure lots of
processors while not having enabled SMP.

It works as far as I can tell... The rest is arch weirdness.