Re: [patch 4/9] lguest: the asm offsets

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 16:45:31 EST

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 02:51:36AM -0700, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> From: Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> This is the structure offsets required by lg.ko's switcher.S.
>
> Unfortunately we don't have infrastructure for private asm-offsets
> creation.
Someone maybe it was Oleg? did an OK job to abstract out asm-offset
generation. I asked to have it rebased but never heard anything back.

I would like to get this generic approach in and then let lguest use it.
But I do not see this as a reason to hold back inclusion in -linus.

But could we please get rid of the "../../../" in the include....

Sam