Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O Specification 1.0 Released

From: Keshavamurthy, Anil S
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 13:42:24 EST

Hi All,
We would like you all to note that an updated specification (Rev 1.0 update)
of Intel® virtualization technology for Directed I/O is now available on
Intel web site:
([1] http://download.intel.com/technology/computing/vptech/Intel(r)_VT_for_Direct_IO.pdf ).

I will be updating the initial patches patches which Ashok Raj posted here
http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/4/24/231 with all the feedback incorported and
will be re-submitting them soon.

The specification update includes DMA remapping capability, Interrupt
remapping capability, queue management, invalidation information and
enhancements.

Regards,
Anil S Keshavamurthy
Open Source Technology Center/SSG