question on msdos support

From: Mike . Johnson
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 17:20:20 EST

Whoever responds to this mail, please email me directly....thank-you!

It seems that the dos file system does not work correctly with kernel
version 2.6.12. When using a dos formatted usb memory stick and placing
files onto the memory stick, the files are corrupt.

All the data is there in the file, but it has been mixed up. The first 2k
of the file is fine, followed by what should be the 3 k of data, but
instead is the 6-8k of data....and so on.

Any thoughts on patches that may have fixed this...or where I can go to
search for patch information would be helpful

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Johnson
American Power Conversion