Linker script cleanup / consolidation

From: Sam Ravnborg
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 16:03:52 EST

With basis in sparc64 I did a small cleanup / consolidation work.
The sparc64 lds script is by no menas the worst to look at but
a anyway a good place to start.

In the following patch serie I did:
-> Introduce a C-like indention style
-> Introduce use of PAGE_SIZE as replacement for hardcoded constant
-> Consoildate initramfs definition

While browsing the other arch lds files I saw many other smaller
items that could be consolidated but creating a define for
something like 3-5 lines was to push it too much.

If there are a number of sections that could be defined together
I would like to combine then in a common section but I do
know too little about the linker scripts to determine this.

The other archs shall have a similar clean-up over time.
sparc64 was just a good place to start because David had
expressed that he liked the consolidation.

Sam