Re: [patch] sched_clock(): cleanups

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 03:58:36 EST

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 09:39:33AM +0200, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 13:05 +0530, Satyam Sharma wrote:
> > On 5/25/07, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > call_r_s_f() still needs an urgent rerenaming though =B-)
> >
> > So does "call_r_s_f_here()" :-)
>
> That name makes me think of INTERCAL's 'DO COME FROM' statement.
> And any code that makes one think of INTERCAL is say,.. special.. :-)

Propose a better way to code this then? It's not my fault that dealing with
callbacks in C is so messy. _here just massages one callback
prototype (smp_call_function's) into another (cpufreq's) because
both callbacks do the same in this case.

The r_s_f BTW stands for resync_sc_freq which is a function earlier
in the file and should be familiar to a serious reader.

-Andi