Re: [2.6.21.1] soft lockup when removing netconsole module

From: Folkert van Heusden
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 13:12:41 EST

> > > So there is no output from lockdep, during the rmmod hang ? The rmmod
> > Nope, just other subsystems (nfs, usb) minutes before that.
> Hmm. Can you provide the output of that ? Might be some stale stuff
> leading to the hang later.

It is output like:
[ 843.122782] usb 7-2: usbfs: USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed cmd newhidups rqt 161 rq 1 len 10 ret -110
[ 1292.121131] usb 7-2: usbfs: USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed cmd newhidups rqt 161 rq 1 len 10 ret -110

and about the nfs server temporarily not available. Please note that I
did not do the rmmod from a nfs mountpoint.

Folkert van Heusden

--

Multitail - gibkaja utilita po sledovaniju log-fajlov i vyvoda
kommand. Fil'trovanie, raskra?ivanie, slijanie, vizual'noe sravnenie,