Re: BUG in 2.6.22-rc2-mm1: NIC module b44.c broken (Broadcom 4400)

From: Uwe Bugla
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 16:39:22 EST

Am Samstag, 26. Mai 2007 21:57 schrieben Sie:
> Uwe Bugla wrote:
> > OK, applied this one against 2.6.22-rc3, assuming a typo error by you,
> > Andrew.
> >
> > Result is: No change: non functionable b44 device!
>
> Could you please send the following:
>
> 1. the output of lsmod from the non-functioning kernel

Nonsense!
As I stated already, both modules (i. e. b44 and ssb) are loaded correctly.
So please read the thread before you post that, not vice versa!

> 2. the output of dmesg from the non-functioning kernel
>
> 3. your .config used to create your non-functioning kernel.

They are already in the thread. So please leave me alone with those lazy
hints! Read bfore you post, not vice versa!

> Thanks,
>
> Larry

Cheers

Uwe