Re: Regression: USB is nfg after suspend/resume(RAM) cycle on Intelchipset

From: Mark Lord
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 13:00:21 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2007, Mark Lord wrote:
There are a zillion USB patches in 2.6.22-rc*.
Greg: got any good suggestions on which one to revert first?

Any chance of bisecting it?

Ugh. Is there a way to tell bisect to only work around the USB updates?
I suppose so.. just pick the commits before and after the USB dump
and let it pick through the middle.

Still, that'll take a few hours, and frankly I'm getting sick of having
to re-debug the USB layer with each new kernel rev.

Got a pointer to the "bisect how-to" ?

Thanks