[GIT PULL] ieee1394 fixes

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Fri Jun 01 2007 - 08:09:37 EST

Linus, please pull from the for-linus branch at

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ieee1394/linux1394-2.6.git for-linus

to receive the following updates to the old and the new IEEE 1394 subsystem:

- fix hang in s2ram,
- port a sysfs attribute from sbp2 to firewire-sbp2,
- fix userspace-exported headers,
- list new firewire stack in MAINTAINERS.

I'm sorry that the s2ram fix is rather large for an -rc fix but I think
it is acceptable in preparation of the very first release of the new
firewire stack. Things will get back to normal from now on.

The diff will follow in a reply. The stat and shortlog:

MAINTAINERS | 8 ++
drivers/firewire/fw-card.c | 5 -
drivers/firewire/fw-cdev.c | 17 +++-
drivers/firewire/fw-device.h | 1 +
drivers/firewire/fw-ohci.c | 187 +++++++++++++++++++++-----------
drivers/firewire/fw-sbp2.c | 53 +++++++++
drivers/ieee1394/nodemgr.c | 7 +-
drivers/ieee1394/nodemgr.h | 1 +
drivers/ieee1394/sbp2.c | 31 +++++-
include/linux/Kbuild | 2 +
include/linux/firewire-cdev.h | 14 ++-

Kristian Høgsberg (3):
firewire: Implement suspend/resume PCI driver hooks.
firewire: Change struct fw_cdev_iso_packet to not use bitfields.
firewire: Install firewire-constants.h and firewire-cdev.h for userspace.

Stefan Richter (4):
ieee1394: fix calculation of sysfs attribute "address"
ieee1394: sbp2: offer SAM-conforming target port ID in sysfs
firewire: fw-sbp2: implement sysfs ieee1394_id
firewire: add to MAINTAINERS

--
Stefan Richter