Re: 2.6.22-rc[23]: blinking capslock led, stuck keys?

From: Indan Zupancic
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 08:36:20 EST

On Mon, June 4, 2007 13:24, Pavel Machek wrote:
> I also get some stuck keys I was not getting before. I hope my
> userland did not go crazy...

I get that too, and wasn't sure about it either. It happens irregularly,
so it's hard to debug, but often enough to be annoying.

My mouse pointer tends to warp too in the same irregular way,
no idea if that's related (it seemed to happen in an earlier kernel
version than the sticky key thing, but not sure, as I don't have this
mouse that long.)

Greetings,

Indan