From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 04:47:40 EST

* Tarkan Erimer <tarkan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ingo Molnar wrote:
> >* Tarkan Erimer <tarkan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >>[...] Just, I asked simple question and included a simple example in
> >>it. [...]
> >>

> >actually, what you said was this:
> >
> >" I hope we should upgrade to GPLv3 and Sun should "Dual License"
> > the OpenSolaris via GPLv3 (or at least,GPLv3 should be CDDL
> > compatible.). "
> >
> Why don't you include the last sentence I wrote: "So,we should have more
> fruits (like ZFS,DTrace etc.) ;-) "

You might as well have said "the moon is made out of cheese" and i'd not
have quoted it either. Why? Because it's irrelevant to the fundamental
point that was raised and which you keep ignoring: that the only
"example" you cited is a hypothetical that is currently false. In any
case, speculation about what Sun might or might not do, up until the
point it actually does it, is not something i feel compelled to do
anything over, so please stop wasting my time by Cc:-ing me. Thanks,

Ingo