Re: Add INPUT support to toshiba_acpi

From: Renato S. Yamane
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 09:27:17 EST

Richard Hughes wrote:
What's the status of this patch? Good for merging? Do you want me to
redo the current patch using input-polldev and the new setkeycode stuff?

A detail:
I receive error message (no such device) when I try load toshiba_acpi on my Toshiba M45-S355 (BIOS is Toshiba and NOT Phoenix).

So, I can't change brightness of LCD.

To solve it, I use omnibook driver available in:
<http://omnibook.sourceforge.net>

Last SVN can get with:
svn export https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/omnibook/omnibook/trunk

With omnibook driver I can change brightness writing in /proc/omnibook/lcd

Only one problem: multimedia keys don't is recognized by xev and I can't configure it with omnibook driver.

Best regards,
Renato S. Yamane