Re: [fuse-devel] FS block count, size and seek offset?

From: David Brown
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 10:45:07 EST

Why don't you use the existing fuse-unionfs?

I thought about doing this but it would need to be modified somehow
and even then my users would look to me to fix issues and I don't like
trying to find hard bugs in other peoples code.

Also, there's a lot of functionality that funionfs has but I don't
need and the extra code would get in the way attempting to modify or
debug issues.

What I want is fairly specific and I've not seen anything out there to do it.

Thanks,
- David Brown