Re: how about mutual compatibility between Linux's GPLv2 and GPLv3?

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 16:44:53 EST

On 21/06/07, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]

BTW, I should probably have made clear that, as usual, I was speaking
my own mind, not speaking on behalf of FSFLA or Red Hat, with whom I'm
associated, and certainly not on behalf of FSF, with whom I'm not
associated. Just in case this wasn't clear yet ;-)

Given your signature below, no, that's not at all clear :

FSF Latin America Board Member http://www.fsfla.org/

If you don't speak for the FSF then adverticing the fact that you are
a FSF board member seems a little odd. I also fail to see (or at least
wonder at) how a board member of the FSF can state that he's not
associated with the FSF... hmm, the mind boggles..

Same thing for the RedHat bit here, along with posting from a
@redhat.com email addr.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>