Re: Fix signalfd interaction with thread-private signals

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 19:46:56 EST

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> Yeah well... I wanted to have the least surprise path... that is,
> without my patch, signalfd will "sometimes" steal the SIGSEGV depending
> on who races to the lock first

Oh, absolutely. I thought we all agreed that Ben's patch was the right
thing. It's been merged for some time now (even if it hasn't been merged
for as long as I initially _thought_, since I had forgotten to apply the
the first time around ;)

So yes, all my emails have been about the _current_ code.

Linus