Re: Is it time for remove (crap) ALSA from kernel tree ?

From: Rene Herman
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 15:38:12 EST

On 06/28/2007 09:33 PM, Tomasz KÅoczko wrote:

On 06/28/2007 06:34 PM, Anton Petrusevich wrote:

Do you have an SPDIF out? If you don't then you don't need .asoundrc of course.

I do on a number of cards, although being without sensible equipment (other than other soundcards) with an S/PDIF _in_ I don't actually use it for more than testing purposes.

Sorry please keep all "I don't need" or "I don't count" words for themeselve. We are taking not about you but about *ALSA*.

Read the next lines. And then piss off, retard troll.

Rene.